The ENTER2021 pre-conference event provides a unique opportunity for postgraduate (doctoral) students to interactively present and discuss their research with peers and leading scholars in the field. This workshop will give participants the opportunity to improve their research idea, proposal, and structure of their work in a critical but supportive environment. Postgraduate students at all stages (i.e. beginning as well as nearly completed) are encouraged to participate.
● FREE for students or faculty members
● Participants can apply for ICT4D scholarships
● The best research proposals will be awarded and recognized during the ENETR2021 Conference.
● Editors from leading journals like Information Technology & Tourism and Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Technology (SSCI) can help authors of best proposals to develop the proposed studies into their journals.
Submit your research proposals for our review and feedback, using the Workshop Author Advice as a template. A research proposal should have a maximum length of five A4 sized-pages and should typically include the following headings:
● Problem statement;
● Literature review;
● Conceptual framework;
● Proposed methodology;
● Expected results;
In your submission, please indicate the stage of your study (e.g., thinking about it, just beginning the process, completed proposal, accepted the proposal.)
After the review process, students will be notified about the result and provided recommendations for improvement. Optional, accepted proposals can be made available as an e-book to workshop participants before the workshop and published on the IFITT website.
The short oral presentation will be held during the PhD workshop.
- Submission closes: 31st August 2020
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection/Revision: 9th October 2020
- Submit revised proposal: 23rd October 2020
- Final acceptance: 28th October 2020
- PhD Workshop: 19th January 2021
- ENTER Conference: 20-22 January 2021
PHD WORKSHOP CHAIRS