The winner of the IFITT Innovation Fund 2016 is the IFITT RAPORT project: Rapid App Prototyping and Open Innovation Resource Toolkit.
We are happy to announce that all available licences for the RAPORT project have been assigned and the call has been closed. Thank you for your interest!
Call for Project Proposals
By the IFITT Innovation Fund IFITT intends to foster innovation and strengthen the strategic development of IFITT. IFITT will fund projects or initiatives, proposed and executed by IFITT members (the call for proposals is open to non-IFITT members, too; successful applicants have to become IFITT members before starting the project), with the clear intention to deliver innovative services to the IFITT and/or eTourism community and increase existing or generate new revenue streams. IFITT members are invited to submit project proposals clearly stating generation of strong advantages and benefits for the IFITT community, either by a direct return on investment or an increase of IFITT’s reputation and membership. IFITT will invest up to € 10.000 into innovative projects per year.
- IFITT members or non-members submit project proposals to be funded by IFITT.
- Project proposals have to clearly state their generation of strong advantages and benefits for the IFITT community (e.g. a direct return on investment, increasing IFITT’s reputation and membership, etc.).
- Project proposals should follow the proposal template and have a maximal length of five pages.
- Project proposals are evaluated by a review team, nominated by the IFITT board.
- Young researchers are especially invited to submit proposals. Projects with a significant involvement of young researchers are favoured.
- Project budget: € 5.000 to 10.000; duration: 3 to 6 month; funding 50%. As an example, a project with a budget of € 10.000 will receive € 5.000 of funding.
- To calculate hourly rates, please, use the EU/CORDIS hourly rates mechanism.
- The first call for proposals will be open to any topic.
Projects proposals will be accepted on a continuous basis.
For details and applications, please, contact Dr Iis Tussyadiah (firstname.lastname@example.org)