IFITT is delighted to invite you to the new sustainable ENTER eTourism conference website
- All information and updated
- Submission of research contribution
- Sharing ideas
- Participating in ENTER21 Innovation Challenge Award competition
- and many more at enter-conference.org
- New ENTER eTourism conference website: https://enter-conference.org/.
- The ENTER2021 eTourism Conference will be moved online and held as a virtual conference.
- The conference will take place on 19 – 22 January 2021
- ENTER2021 Proceedings including Full Paper and Short Papers will be published online only as Open Access with Springer.
- A new sub-track on Repercussions of COVID-19 on e-Tourism has been created
- Due to the huge challenges in international travel caused by COVID-19, [email protected] has been postponed till 2022.
ORGANISERS CONTACT DETAILS:
Overall Chair of the ENTER2021 Conference:
Claudia Brözel, Eberswalde University for Sustainable Development, Germany ([email protected])
ENTER2021 research track chairs:
ENTER2021 PhD workshop chairs:
Berta Ferrer-Rosell, University of Lleida, Spain ([email protected])
Sai Liang, Nankai University, China ([email protected])
Frederick Dayour, Simon Diedong Dombo University of Business and Integrated Development Studies, Wa, Ghana ([email protected])
ENTER2021 marketing director:
Katerina Volchek, Deggendorf Institute of Technology, Germany ([email protected])
The President of IFITT:
Zheng Xiang, Virginia Tech, US ([email protected])