European IFITT Master Class on eTourism 2020
- March 2nd, 2020
- Comments Off on European IFITT Master Class on eTourism 2020
We a happy to announce that the European IFITT Master Class on eTourism 2020 has received more than 100 reservations!
This year European IFITT Master Class on eTourism is ready to offer an exiting programme for the tourist industry professionals, students and anyone, who is interested in the insights of eTourism. Co-organised by the Breda University of Applied Sciences, Eberswalde University for Sustainable Development and University of Turku, the master class brings together experienced educators and researchers, who will share their expertise in digital transformation and its effect on marketing, sustainable development, and society in general.
- Cutting-edge topics related to e-Tourism taught by high profiled scholars through a mix of lecture, lab- and seminar-based workshops.
- Receive a special IFITT-EIFMeT Certificate worth 3 ECTs for Master students.
- For funding possibilities please check with your own university.
- Registration for 2020 is now closed! We are looking forward to seeing you in 2021!
- Enrolled students & IFITT Members: FREE
- Alumni (without IFITT Membership) until 2 years after graduation: 50 euros
- Industry professionals (without IFITT Membership): 250 euros