We invite research papers across the wide spectrum of Information and Communication Technologies in Travel and Tourism to be presented at the ENTER2021 conference. Full papers should be innovative, so to advance the knowledge-base of eTourism research. These papers present major contributions to the field. Papers should clearly state the background, introduction, purpose, theory, methodology, results, conclusions, and be fully referenced with appropriate citations.
- Key topics for papers
- The authors of accepted full papers will have the opportunity to present their research remotely at ENTER2021.
- An award for the best full papers will be presented during the conference.
- All accepted full papers will be included in the digital conference proceedings published by Springer International Publishing with Open Access.
- The paper length should be up to 12 pages in the Springer format.
Short papers (research notes) are intended for highly promising findings of original and unpublished research ideas and preliminary results. The evaluation of short papers will be based on originality and (potential) importance rather than maturity or completed evaluation.
- Key topics for papers
- The authors of accepted short papers will have the opportunity to present their research remotely at ENTER2021. However, the presentation time will be shorter as compared to full paper presentations.
- An award for the best short paper will be presented during the conference.
- All accepted short papers will be included in the digital conference proceedings published by Springer International Publishing with Open Access.
- The paper length should be up to 5 pages in the Springer format.
We invite members of the e-Tourism community to organize a special session at ENTER2021. A special session can be a virtual “mini-conference” on a focused topic where organizers can manage their own review and publication process, a discussion-oriented workshop with unpublished position papers, or an exploratory session with novel interaction formats, for example.
Please contact the research track chairs if you want to organize a special session at ENTER2021.
GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT DATES
All paper submissions should be prepared in Word or LaTeX according to the Springer proceedings guidelines. Please be aware that plagiarized papers will not be accepted for ENTER2021 and the content originality of all papers will be checked using an automated tool.
All submissions to the research track are rigorously evaluated for novelty, significance, and soundness. The peer-review process is double-blind; all submissions must not include information identifying the authors or their affiliations. All submissions and reviews will be handled electronically through the EasyChair submission site, the link will be provided soon.
- Submission closes: August 31st, 2020
- Notification of acceptance: October 9th, 2020
- Deadline to submit camera-ready version: October 23rd, 2020
- Final acceptance: October 28th, 2020
- Registration deadline for paper authors to be included in the conference proceedings: to be determined
- End of Early Bird registration: to be determined
All deadlines refer to 23:59 (11:59 pm) in the AoE (Anywhere on Earth) time zone. Conference organizers reserve the right to modify the paper submission schedule.